Monday, July 03, 2006

Me = Rooney = IDIOT

Bah.

I ****ing mounted the kerb on the crank course. It totally sucks, because it is simply my fault for being stupid. EVERYTHING was perfect.

Until that stupid crank course. It WAS supposed to be on the perfect list too. >_>

But 1 late turning, and another stupid mistake of not reversing means instant fail.

Bah.

Boku wa, hontoni baka desu.

But the tester was fun, to say the least. Initially, he kept rushing me, but I mentally gave him the finger, and drove at my pace. He's always like "Turn! TURN NOW" even when there's a car coming not too far away, or when I'm no where near the turning point.

Too bad. I'm having fun.

Or was.

Then, he knew I was just happily taking a ride. Slow, yes (got docked 2 points), but safe.

The vertical parking was fun indeed. Given lot 24, which was smack right in the middle of 2 other lots, I was waiting for the car behind to reverse, so I can start mine. I was looking back all the time, waiting, checking. Estimating.

Until I looked in front.

That idiot was reversing when my car was at LEAST taking up half his car lot space. I actually said "What the hell?" under my breath (quite loudly though), and did a quick safety check before reversing. Tester told me that the guy in front is definately failing, but he docked me 10 points because I should have horned at least 15 seconds ago, and not when his car was about to kiss mine.

All was well, until that stupid crank course. Once it hit, I was praying that it was only a strike, but one look, and I knew I've failed.

Bah.

Came out of the test wanting to walk into the path of an on-moving vehicle, and then some.

Since I'm disappearing on the 14th, chances of me taking another test, is slim, to none. The dudes there are very kind and helpful, but their hands are really tied. Even the chief tester came down to help out, but really, unless someone cancels their test, I'm looking at a retest in 3 years time.

Bah.

2006 is turning into one hell of a year which I'm very willing to forget.

Then again, it's mostly my stupidity which is causing me in wanting to forget it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home